Monday, July 23, 2007

Wee-Wee-Wee-Wee All the Way Home

"Baywatch"
ACEO Original Colored Pencil Drawing
2.5 x 3.5"
SOLD
Today I laughed out loud while sitting alone at my computer, having gotten way too tickled by a domain name suggestion which popped up on my computer. Silly, silly, but still it made me laugh.
Growing up with a name like Bartoe, you'd think at my age I would have heard all of the "improvements" that could be made to it, but apparently not. While using my name to search for available domain names, some alternative name suggestions were compiled by their search engine: "HindranceDigit", "PubDigit", "PubToe" and here's the one that made me laugh: "Pub Piggie".
I know, I know, but my mind went wild designing a line of t-shirts, mugs, bed linens, martini glasses, posters, purses, my own line of martini mixers, all with these slightly inebriated, slutty little pink pigs on them. And all with my name on them!
So I enjoyed my cheap belly laugh and bought the domain name.

No comments: