Monday, October 1, 2007

This is What I Watch Instead of TV

Because today was a busy day with home stuff and art biz stuff which allowd me NO time to draw, I thought I would share some of my favorite "found" videos. You gotta love the internet for this alone!

I also had to take Buddy to his spa (groomer) for a day and he looks maaahhvelous; so he plans on posing for me tomorrow. So, I think I'll draw him then, too!

This first video is what Buddy and I do almost everyday. We just choose not to show off....



This guy is kind of cute/creepy, but we all have a love/hate relationship with him.



And, finally, for those of us with kids in college: here's where your money is going. (Even so, this one makes me wet my pants.....really.)


Wooden Spoon Prank - Watch more free videos

No comments: