Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Your Shopping Woes Solved!



Hoo boy, I've spent hours today setting up my new store through Cafepress.com; I think it's looking good if I do say so myself. Since most of you are currently banging your heads against desks, walls and steering wheels trying to figure out what fabulous holiday gifts to buy for your friends and loved ones, I suggest you start at MY STORE!


And just to nudge you further, here's a really, really cute picture of my sister (check her out in "Reverie" below) and me a long, long time ago (when apparently people let their children run around in their underwear). I am the one on the right who is proudly wearing my roller skates and carrying my doctor bag (which had candy in it, if I recall.) So, now that you know I was once incredibly adorable, you might feel all warm and fuzzy toward me and check out my store!



My children think the whole world was in black and white when I was little. Wonder why?


"Reverie"

drawing of my younger sister


1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on your CafePress store......will head on over for a look-see very soon. I hope you do extremely well because your work is truly amazing!

Btw, you and your sis are very cute in the pic!